Long Term Care Medicine
Since 1957 The Foer family has provided prescription and pharmacy services in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. We maintain one of the most complete sick room and surgical pharmacies in the Washington Metro area.
Foer's Pharmacies does everything possible to provide the finest prescription, pharmacy services and drug compounding in the Washington Metro area.
Our health care services are available to Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Hospitals, Group Homes, Psychiatric Facilities, and Long Term Care Facilities throughout:
Washington, DC and the Metropolitan Area, including:
- Montgomery County, Maryland
- Prince George's County, Maryland
- Frederick County, Maryland
- Northern Virginia
FOER-MEDS is an alternative to the 'blister pack' or 'bubble pack' method that has been used for years. FOER-MEDS uses state-of-the-art computer directed automated technology that provides 100% accuracy for drug and strength as well as counting accuracy that is ten times higher than industry standards. In addition, all orders are manually checked by a FOER-MEDS technician before delivery. Consulting pharmacists as well as MARS are also available to further ensure accuracy in dispensing and documentation. Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities and Hospitals throughout Washington DC and Montgomery County Maryland can benefit from this service.
FOER-MEDS delivers medication in 7 or 14 day cycles.
Get the RIGHT Medicine to the RIGHT Person at the RIGHT Time... EVERYTIME!
FOER-MEDs medication system helps differentiate & grow your business based on safety & efficiency.
FOER-MEDs organizes MEDS as they are distributed; by patient & distribution times.
- MARS & Pharmacist Consultants available.
- Same day delivery on orders received by 2 p.m.
- 7 or 14 day refill cycles
- New resident MEDS always delivered on move-in day.
- Saves staff time to provide more resident care.
- Enhanced marketing advantage-brings added peace of mind.
- No added costs for you or your residents.